At Lilian’s Table the health and safety of our customers and team members is high priority. Amid the growing concerns of coronavirus (COVID-19), we are being extra vigilant. This is an evolving situation that we are monitoring closely and taking all proper precautions to ensure everyone feels safe eating from Lilian’s Table.
Like any other company in the food industry, our license requires all kitchen operations to adhere to strict standards in the preparation of food. While our procedures for preparing food in a clean and safe environment are very thorough, we are taking these additional measures:
1. Reinforcing all food safety practices including but not limited to:
· Sanitizing all counters before meal preparation
· Washing all kitchen equipment and tools before use
· Sanitizing all counters and surfaces before packing meals for delivery
2. Disinfecting all delivery bags before each use
3. At the start of every kitchen shift, asking the team whether they are feeling sick and reinforcing washing hands often beyond the required standards
4. Continuing our current delivery practice: my husband and I will continue to perform all deliveries throughout the current situation. To reduce contact, we will limit our interactions and leave deliveries at the door after ringing the doorbell.
Like me, choosing food for you and your family is an important decision. I thank you for allowing Lilian’s Table to provide food for your own table.