Lilian’s Table supports and adheres to the guidelines and practices adopted by the Direct Marketing Association’s Privacy Promise to American Consumers. We have agreed to provide customers with notice of their ability to opt-out of information rental, sale, or exchange with other marketers; honor customers’ requests not to share their contact information with other marketers; and honor customers’ requests not to receive mail, telephone, or other solicitations from Lilian’ Table.
Categories and Types of Personal Information we may collect in order to deliver meals to your home/work:
- Contact Information: your first and last name, postal address, email address, and phone number;
- Other identifying Information: IP address, passwords and other security information for authentication and access, social media user names, and cookie identifiers;
- Financial information: credit card, debit card, and bank account information you’ve used in a transaction with us;
- Internet or other electronic activity: your browsing and click history, including information about how you navigate within our services and which elements of our services you use the most;
- Commercial information: products purchased or viewed on our website;
- Audio and Visual Information: your videos and photos that you’ve uploaded to our sites; and
- Inferences drawn from the categories described above to create a profile about you to reflect your preferences, characteristics, behavior, and attitude.
Categories of Use
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Transactional Purposes: We use your contact information, financial information, and commercial information to:
- Receive, process, confirm, send and track your order, subscription or registration;
- Communicate with you about your order, subscription or registration;
- Process any subscription or registration you make to one of our services; and
- Analytical Purposes: We use your other identifying information, internet activity, and browsing history, commercial information, demographic information, and geolocation data to analyze preferences, trends, and statistics.
- Marketing and Promotional Purposes: We use your contact information, commercial Information, demographic Information, internet or other electronic activity, geolocation data, and inferences to:
- Inform you of our new products, services and offers;
- Provide you with and measure and optimize targeted advertising;
- Provide you with our loyalty program including earning points and awarding and redeeming certificates; and
- Provide you with other information from and about Lilian’s Table.
- Maintenance and Improvement of Services and Website: We use your contact information, commercial information, and internet activity and browsing history to:
- Provide and maintain functionality on our website, and customer review features;
- Handle your customer services requests; and
- Help us identify and diagnose technical and service problems on our website and service.
- Review and Content Creation Purposes: We use your contact information, commercial information, and audio and visual information to enable reviews of our products and to display content that you have created and allowed us to display on our website and services and on social media and other advertising.
- Security and Fraud Prevention: We use your contact information, other identifying information, commercial information, financial information, geolocation data, internet activity, and browsing history, and inferences to protect this website, our company, and others and to prevent fraud, theft, and misconduct.
If you would like to opt-out of accepting cookies altogether, you can generally set your browser to -not accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. However, certain features of our web sites or other services may not work if you delete or disable cookies.
We use Google Analytics on our web sites to collect usage data, to analyze how users use the web sites, and to provide advertisements to you on other websites. For more information about how to opt-out of having your information used by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We want to communicate with you regarding our products and services but understand you may choose to opt-out of our communications. You can subscribe at any time by sending us an email ([email protected]) or updating your marketing preferences in your online account.
We may need to communicate with you regarding your order, delivery, or other issues from time to time. We will not make unnecessary communications.
Have questions? You can call us at 305-502-1646 or send us an email to [email protected]
Effective Date: Feb. 1, 2020